Caccavaro Construction built and maintains the entire 70,000 sq. ft. building of Tetra Tech.
Below please find an excerpt of what their company does!
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs.
In a complex world with competing demands for limited resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made possible with sound science, understanding, innovation, and industry-leading approaches.
To be the premier worldwide consulting, engineering, and construction firm.
Our Core Principles
Our core principles form the underpinning of how we work together to serve our clients.
- Service: Tetra Tech puts its clients first. We listen better to understand our clients' needs and deliver smart, cost-effective solutions that meet those needs.
- Value: Tetra Tech takes on our clients' problems as if they were our own. We develop and implement real-world solutions that are cost-effective, efficient and practical.
- Excellence: Tetra Tech brings superior technical capability, disciplined project management, and excellence in safety and quality to all of our work.
- Opportunity: Our people are our number one asset. Our workforce is diverse and includes leading experts in our fields. Our entrepreneurial nature and commitment to success provide challenges and opportunities for all of our associates.
Tetra Tech will enhance the quality of life while creating value for customers, associates, investors, and ecosystem partners.
Our Business Groups
- Engineering and Consulting Services: We provide scientific, consulting, engineering, and project management services for water resources, water and wastewater facilities, watershed management, mining, geotechnical, environmental, transportation, and information technology projects.
- Technical Support Services: We provide consulting and architect/engineering services to support international development, climate change and environmental programs, energy management and high performance buildings, disaster management and emergency response, and staff augmentation/facilities management projects.
- Remediation and Construction Management: We provide program management and construction services, including design-build and design-bid-build services, for environmental remediation, infrastructure, heavy civil, military transformation, ports and harbors, energy, and communications projects.
Revenue: $2.6 billion (FY 2013)
NASDAQ Symbol: TTEK
Corporate Office: 3475 East Foothill Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107; (626) 351-4664
Geographic reach: 330 offices worldwide